Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

SilverKing

Recruit
Summary: Game freezes and quits with error message : Application crashed because a fatal error occured while checking sound bank files. Re-validating game files may solve the issue.
How to Reproduce: Start the game : Crashes. Try validating the files:No file to validate. Start the game again : Crashes. Validating doesnt work.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): Startup
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: Intel(R) Core TM i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 GHz 3192 Mhz, 6 cores , NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version:nvldumdx.dll 30.0.14.7196
CPU:
RAM: 5991 MB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

If you are experiencing this issue while playing the game through Steam, please try deleting all files in the "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Sounds" folder and then validate your game files by right-clicking the game in your Steam Library and selecting "Properties... > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files..." If the issue persists after this it would help us greatly if you could reach out to us here and let us know.

Same problem tried every fix listed, I've never used my mods before for bannerlord before and I haven't messed around with any files I tried to validate my files 5 or so times and deleted my sound files and tried again but none of its working. I was able to play last night no problem and when I've gone to hop on today I get that error message every time without fail.

Nevermind, my stupidity amazes me sometimes. Had a nvidia driver update and after installing that all is good now. Hopefully be the last problem

Back
Top Bottom