Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-03-08_05.40.51_358ca7455d38e0ca481f8c8c0113f3e7

JOEYB

Recruit
Summary: Everytime on startup right after the sword title screen the game crashes
How to Reproduce: Whenever I start game it crashed on sword loading screen
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: 511.79
CPU: Ryzen 5
RAM: 16
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 500 and HDD Toshiba

I had mods before but no longer have them installed, I have deleted the documents file, the programs data file, the CNs file. Have tried to verify game files and steam said there are 72 files with errors. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well as delete all local game files with no luck. Please Help!

Let's try a clean install first.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom