Need More Info Game crashes after sucsessfully recruiting a lord from another factions

Users who are viewing this thread

bheasman

Recruit
Summary: I managed to recruit a lord from another faction by passing the persuasion part. Then it crashes straight away. It would be my 6th lord to join my kingdom
How to Reproduce: I kept recruiting the same guy and it always crashed, tried on another and done the same.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: Latest of 04/04/20
Computer Specs:
GPU: 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce
CPU: Intel® Core™ i9 10 Core Processor i9-10900X (3.7GHz) 19.25MB Cache
RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)
Motherboard: ASUS® ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING II: ATX, USB 3.2, SATA 6 GB/s, Wi-Fi AC - RGB Ready
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
1 - 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA 120 2.5" SSD, (upto 560MB/sR | 540MB/sW)
2 - 2TB SEAGATE IRONWOLF PRO 3.5", 7200 RPM 128MB CACHE
3 - 250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 2300MB/W)

Same problem here. After the latest patch successfully persuading lords to defect crashes the game.

I can understand that this is an early access game but at least do not break whatever little function left in the campaign!

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom