Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-03-20_03.34.32_b399b13c57eebbf34ab5be29990d4ed9
Summary:I load up the game and chose the save, I start traveling to another city, and the game crashes. Tried multiple times and the same thing keeps happening, this never happened before, only started to happen recently after I reinstalled the game.
How to Reproduce: start game, chose save, load game, chose city to go to, speed up travel time, game crashes.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: rtx 2060
GPU Driver Version: most recent
CPU: amd ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: bs450 tomahawk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): nvme samsung 970 evo 250gb

Your crash is the only one that we have in the database with the same callstack. I would suggest a clean install to fully remove the mods and trying to reproduce on a fresh campaign to make sure the issue is on our end. But i think that this crash probably resulted from mods.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Back
Top Bottom