Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-06-13_11.39.09_43ebe3357486ffac0b96128db8b431b8

blechki

Recruit
Summary: After defeating the Conspiracy War Party and pressing either done or cancel in the loot menu game crashes
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Summary: After defeating the Conspiracy War Party and pressing either done or cancel in the loot menu game crashes
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Having the same issue. No mods or cheats, game was started on a previous version.

Same here- forest bandit flavoured conspiracy war party. Any work arounds? -Same as above game was started as 1.5.10 or 9 but running beta 1.6.0

Having the same problem guys, I just skipped the mission you get new ones and can continue your game

I killed them all and left only one alive, then he gave up and the game kept crashing after I agreed, when i disagreed, game crashed when i started a battle with him

Glad this is not a isolated incident, i am also having the same problem, guess i'll just have to let this one conspiracy quest slide, hopefully this won't bite me in the ass later.

I hope this happens soon as my game cannot really continue. Thank you for your efforts.

A workaround is to install the Developer Console, open the console with alt-key below esc and type campaign.complete_active_quest "Destroy Raiders"

Next you can fight and destroy the raiders without issue.

Last edited:
2021-07-06_14.41.19_d04b8fbf29f6962a389240063a74ba2f

I just downloaded the Beta Hotfix (e1.6.0 - 06/07/21) and i'm still experiencing a crash after defeating and attempting to loot "Destroy Raiders" quest parties

Back
Top Bottom