Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-06-13_11.39.09_43ebe3357486ffac0b96128db8b431b8
happened to me just now, when I try that code says "unknown command", any other workarounds.
You need the developper console for it to work but this mod has been set to hidden on nexus and can't be downloaded anymore:
Hidden at 31 Jul 2021, 8:06PM by SterDev for the following reason:
This mod is outdated.

Im playing on the released version, not Beta. This was working fine for me until yesterday. Regardless of if i loot, hit cancel, or anything else, the game crashes after beating the Conspiracy war party every time

I'm sorry but it's the same here, the issue is not resolved.

I'm playing with the lateste version, no mods, and the game crash after the conspiracy army battle, whatever I do.

When will the nextpatch will be publish to resolve this ?

Also have this problem, on 1.6.0
Yup, same here. Doesn't matter if I auto resolve or fight in simulation. As soon as I pass the loot screen (I also can't take conspiracy prisoners!?) it crashes. I'm wondering if the crash is coming from the game recognizing the quest is complete, as that is the next thing the game does after passing the loot screen?

Last edited:
Yup, same here. Doesn't matter if I auto resolve or fight in simulation. As soon as I pass the loot screen (I also can't take conspiracy prisoners!?) it crashes. I'm wondering if the crash is coming from the game recognizing the quest is complete, as that is the next thing the game does after passing the loot screen?
I have tried the same thing (also tried launching in Safe Mode, does nothing) and have sent the information from the crash each time. I'm on e1.6.0.277436. Hopefully they can get the fix pushed out soon.

I have tried the same thing (also tried launching in Safe Mode, does nothing) and have sent the information from the crash each time. I'm on e1.6.0.277436. Hopefully they can get the fix pushed out soon.
I downloaded the e1.6.1 beta and I no longer experience the crash. I can take prisoners (well, just the commander, not the other units) and can take loot.

I downloaded the e1.6.1 beta and I no longer experience the crash. I can take prisoners (well, just the commander, not the other units) and can take loot.

How do you download 1.6.1 beta? Plus I've never been able to take the conspiracy prisonser. Is there something special because the 'take; button doesn't work with conspiracy troops

How do you download 1.6.1 beta? Plus I've never been able to take the conspiracy prisonser. Is there something special because the 'take; button doesn't work with conspiracy troops
Nevermind I assume steam downloaded it. I was looking at the wrong patch notes...still busted though

Summary: After defeating the Conspiracy War Party and pressing either done or cancel in the loot menu game crashes
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
I’m having the same issue and my game uninstalls itself. It’s happened twice.

Am also encountering this crash. I saw a patch was just released a couple days ago. So this is still an issue apparently.

This particular save I am using console command cheats just to staff castles and trying to figure out city/castle economics.

PC specs:
Ryzen 3800x
Asus 2080ti
32gb ddr4 3600mhz

2021-08-10_20.22.49_bf673a83649aa3c4ee22fdbcb4478991

I bought the game through GoG and the 1.6.1 beta patch isn't available yet. I have a support case with GoG and I was informed that TaleWorlds has to provide them with the update before it can be made available to us.

I have attempted to enter the suggested command through the console and I get an "unknown command" error.

I concur, this issue is not resolved for me.

Had this error both last night and today, I now have a save file right before the fight and can replicate it. Forest bandit themed conspiracy party, occurs right after completing the loot screen. Doesn't seem to matter what I do, whether I loot or not loot. Also none of the conspiracy enemies can be captured except for the leader strangely.

I'm playing the vanilla game on steam.

Hello Guys! I've discovered/bought this Game 3 days ago and Fell in Love with it. However this conspiracy war Party thing is really annoying. The First one Crashed my Game 5 times so i Just waited for the Mission time to run Out and do Something Else. However, now Theres a new conspiracy war Party and If I let them Slip again, then the imperial conspiracy will be nearly completed. I feel Like my only choice rn is Starting a new Game File which is sad. Tbh i feel Bad for writing this because I Love the Game so much and dont want to pressure any devs. But in the Otherhand I already feel Bad because I know that I Wont be playing with my glorious "Biggus Dickus" anymore (Name of my Hero).

I bought the game through GoG and the 1.6.1 beta patch isn't available yet. I have a support case with GoG and I was informed that TaleWorlds has to provide them with the update before it can be made available to us.

I have attempted to enter the suggested command through the console and I get an "unknown command" error.

I concur, this issue is not resolved for me.
I already answered why there is an "unknown command" error in the previous pages

I already answered why there is an "unknown command" error in the previous pages
Yes. You did explain it. You having explained it doesn't address the problem we're having. We know what the issue is. We're asking TaleWorlds to do something about it.

This is still an issue. I've test multiple times, and regardless of how you play out the battle or whether you take loot or not, it still crashes when exiting loot screen. Crash reports sent each time. Please fix.

I've done plenty of battles with Conspiracy enemies, it's just the War Party that seems bugged.

PS - Playing native mode with no mods.

Back
Top Bottom