Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-06-13_11.39.09_43ebe3357486ffac0b96128db8b431b8
Yeah like i waited almost one month for this crashfix to continue my campaign and the hotfix does nothing maybe gonna try the Developers Console, because it is getting really annoying.

I used harmony to patch the function that causes it to crash and it works for me now

using HarmonyLib;
using TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem;
using TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions;

[HarmonyPatch(typeof(DestroyPartyAction), "Apply")]
class QuestFixPatch
{
private static bool Prefix(PartyBase destroyerParty, MobileParty destroyedParty)
{
if(destroyerParty == PartyBase.MainParty && destroyedParty.Name.ToString().Contains("Conspiracy")){
destroyedParty.RemoveParty();
return false;
}
return true;
}
}

Something weird is happening with the destorypartyaction when applied to the conspiracy function

You can defeat and loot them without issue.
Do you mean without the mod? Actually, you can not yet. I have tried it a couple of times after the hotfix.

Can we have any insight from the developers regarding the expected time of the delivery of the patch? As far as the issue is already fixed and this is officially announced it is really frustrating that the fix is appeared to be outside of the public build.

I do realize that it is a big deal to rebuild and upload an entire project for such a small overlooked and forgotten fix. However, I believe we can at least be informed when the next beta build is supposed to be delivered.

Thank you in advance!

You need the developer mod installed. Once you start typing, it shows the words needed. It's better than nothing, and it means I don't have to junk my current Battanian game.

the hideout i can secure, same with the caravan. warband itself still crashes me. Also I still can't take them prisoner

Nevermind apparently I forgot to update to the beta again. prisoners still not transferable though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom