• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Game crashes after looting Conspiracy War Party

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-06-13_11.39.09_43ebe3357486ffac0b96128db8b431b8

blechki

Recruit
Summary: After defeating the Conspiracy War Party and pressing either done or cancel in the loot menu game crashes
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

RearAdmiralB

Recruit
Summary: After defeating the Conspiracy War Party and pressing either done or cancel in the loot menu game crashes
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Having the same issue. No mods or cheats, game was started on a previous version.

Camilitus

Recruit
Same here- forest bandit flavoured conspiracy war party. Any work arounds? -Same as above game was started as 1.5.10 or 9 but running beta 1.6.0

blackfalcon

Recruit
Same here- forest bandit flavoured conspiracy war party. Any work arounds? -Same as above game was started as 1.5.10 or 9 but running beta 1.6.0
I am going to try and revert to a previous version just for the battle and see if that works, I will update.

edit: nope

Last edited:

.Mark.

Recruit
Having the same problem guys, I just skipped the mission you get new ones and can continue your game

Teczowy1410

Recruit
I killed them all and left only one alive, then he gave up and the game kept crashing after I agreed, when i disagreed, game crashed when i started a battle with him

dragonuff

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
just had same problem no mods or cheats everytime i beat the group and it goes to loot screen it crashes after hitting done

Forrk

Recruit
Glad this is not a isolated incident, i am also having the same problem, guess i'll just have to let this one conspiracy quest slide, hopefully this won't bite me in the ass later.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I hope this happens soon as my game cannot really continue. Thank you for your efforts.

A workaround is to install the Developer Console, open the console with alt-key below esc and type campaign.complete_active_quest "Destroy Raiders"

Next you can fight and destroy the raiders without issue.

Last edited:

Mankyyyyy

Recruit
2021-07-06_14.41.19_d04b8fbf29f6962a389240063a74ba2f

I just downloaded the Beta Hotfix (e1.6.0 - 06/07/21) and i'm still experiencing a crash after defeating and attempting to loot "Destroy Raiders" quest parties

Top Bottom