Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-11-10_01.42.34_f897e3f2c48115f674cf7067d89c56fa

Muffinator

Recruit
Summary: Played alot at beta launch, but somewhere in 1.5 the client stopped working for me. I assumed because of mods, so i uninstalled everything and gave it a break. Now, wanting to jump back in, my client starts, but right after the logo screen, i crash instantly. I made sure to purge all my mods (even removed them from my PC). Tried doing everything i read in the forums here (verify client integrity, clean installs, deleting old saves and the config file, deleting the CNs folder, reinstalling c++ and .NET framework, run as admin, troubleshoot compatibility mode, tried multiple client versions ), and still the same crash. Thinking at this point someone's gotta look at the crash report and give me specific directions, or else madness will take me.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 960
GPU Driver Version: latest
CPU:AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
RAM:16gb
Motherboard: MSI 970 gaming (MS-7693) V4.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1tb hard drive

To investigate the issue you are experiencing further we need you to open the game with a command line. With that you can send us a more inclusive dump file.
  • Navigate to the game's installation folder. Navigate to the bin\Win64_Shipping_Client folder.
  • Write cmd to the address bar.
  • Paste this command line and press enter:
  • Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /enable_full_memory_dump
  • This will launch the game normally but the crash reporter will send us more data that we need to pinpoint the issue. Crash the game as you reported and send us the crash report as usual. Don't forget to copy the crash id afterwards as we need to it check the details. Thank you!

Just fixed it actually! But thank you! I forgot to delete the hidden files for program data, and now it's running great. I can put Calradia under my heel once more!

Back
Top Bottom