Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-10-18_02.20.35_8ae8f2ef8879e50218a0c14114929ca8

Saddoken

Recruit
Its weird because i played a different saved game and it never crashed once, But when I loaded this specific game (even other saved versions of it) it crashes after playing it for like 3 min.Like it would let me run it during a battle but after the battle my game would crash. It wouldnt even be anything special it would just crash I don't know what the issue might be to fix it. I tried removing all the mods, I tried loading it in safe mode, I tried moving in a different directions (like it might just be crashing in one place nope), So i dont know what it could be doing. Like i said before my sturgian campaign is fine it will let me play that all the time but when i try and play my empire campaign it crashes so what could it be and how can i fix it?

Hi, can you try to recreate this crash after removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article? Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we cannot debug modded save files, If you encounter the same problem on an unmodded new campaign, I can forward this to the developers.

Hi, can you try to recreate this crash after removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article? Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games and we cannot debug modded save files, If you encounter the same problem on an unmodded new campaign, I can forward this to the developers.
Yeah it was still happening after i removed all the mods but I went back on a save file that was wayyy before the crash i had to redo alot of the work i already did but my game isn't crashing anymore!

Back
Top Bottom