Resolved Game crashes after beating the weaken the empire quest (and other feedback) 283 hours played

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

clive_rip

Recruit
Summary: I'm wondering if the content isn't created yet and why it crashes every time i defeat any of the 4 settlements left to finish the weaken the empre quest? I really enjoy the game. I did send the crash report but I had to wait 24 hours to submit this here so I don't have the dump identifier. The obvious issues if I can use this forum to sneak in my feedback.. are obviously ladders and a.i. climbing, the inner gates of castles and keeps not being attacked often unless the user goes in and does it themselves and the annoying aspect of the repetitive story quests when you are knee deep in war. Being asked to transverse the map after you have just used all your influence to create a massive army is not exactly enjoyable. Trying to start your own empire should also come with added companions otherwise you are at a massive disadvantage having only 8 people to summon to war when the A.I. keeps spawning 15+. Also you are currently rewarded after wiping out a faction by them just constantly burning all your villages non stop. I started executing them to hopefully end this so I could go back to trying to conquest the map and they just respawn which is not my favorite mechanic. I would also suggest adding family to the sandbox. I just started my 5th game and I don't want to go through the storyline again and also have the game end with the weaken crash and having a family is a real fun part of the game to mold in direction u want. All in all you have an amazing 75% of a game and I hope you guys keep up the hard work improving it. I don't know my pc specs but I had my friend build it 2 years ago for $2200 it is still a pretty top end gaming pc that can handle 1,000 troop battles. Thank you so much. -Clive
How to Reproduce: Beat the weaken the empire quest
Have you used cheats and if so which: no mods or cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back