Need More Info Game Crashed when 2 quests ended up in the same village

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Garain of Glenlithrig asked me to find his daughter Athlian the Wanderer (Kidnapped Daughter quest). I also picked up another Kidnapped Daughter Quest from Ydwin in Imlagh to find Selag the Healer. Both girls ended up traveling to Morihig.

When entering Morihig, it informed me Athlian was there and save the option to search the village. Once in the village map, the quest update for Selag being here popped up WHILE in the village map. Declining or choosing to search doesn't matter as in either case, both girls and their lovers are sitting together at the same isolated camp.

Talking to either girl and trying to open the dialogue minigame to talk them down ended up crashing the game. (3 different crash reports, tried each a bit differently.)
(Temporary workaround for me.) Was able to avoid the crash by talking to Athlian first and letting her go, failing the quest with Garain. I left the village after that, saved, and waited for a new day. Once back at Morihig, got the quest update of Selag being there, and was able to talk to her and complete the quest.

How to Reproduce: Difficult as the location placement seems random, but seeming to pick up both kidnapped daughter quests in the same general region near a major city seems to increase chances of this happening.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Kidnapped Daughter (both quests) - one started in Glenlithrig, one in Imlagh. Both kidnapped daughters ended up in Morihig.
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A (Didn't take a screenshot, should have though)
Version: e1.1.0.225190
Computer Specs
:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 560
CPU: Intel i5-7400 @ 3.0 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
Motherboard: Lenovo Socket LGA1151 IB250MH
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD, 1 TB SATA 7200 RPM

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom