Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-12-17_18.05.27_3e1f179f0519a9c79f54f9c36860b567
Summary:
After latest update, I cannot open saved campaign. Already validated integrity and tried reinstalling the game. Driver updated to latest version.(BTW, I opened the game in local bin file directory because steam has no response after clicking the play button)
How to Reproduce: open the game in local file directory, click “saved campaign”. clicked selected save file.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): open saved game.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:gtx 3060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: i5 12600kf
RAM: ddr4 3000mhz 32gb
Motherboard: Msi z690p
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Kingston snvs500g

Hey, have you tried starting a new campaign? If you can start a new campaign it means the save file you are playing right now could be corrupted. Please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds to see if any of the steps in there helps with the issue. If the issue is persistent, please let me know.

Hey, have you tried starting a new campaign? If you can start a new campaign it means the save file you are playing right now could be corrupted. Please have a look at our crash checklist and common workarounds to see if any of the steps in there helps with the issue. If the issue is persistent, please let me know.
Starting new campaign helps nothing. But I recently solved this problem by lowering graphics performance settings. Before the latest update I set performance to very high. And I tried to set it to medium then it works. Saved file is not corrupted.
This bug may related to gpu problem. Hope you can fix it in later update.

Hey, i will inform the devs about your update. I am glad the workaround has fixed the issue i am sure there will be a permanent solution soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, our team suspects that is issue is a memory crash that is linked with the hardware, overoccumbering the memory could cause this issue and the crashes ending when the performance settings are lowered is a sign of this. Can you please let me know how much memory you seem to have on your dxdiag?

Back
Top Bottom