Game Crash

Users who are viewing this thread

ComradeOgly

Recruit
I was playing AOB:RoR mod. When i entered a battle after 30 or 40 seconds game crashed. In other modes or in native that did not happen. What should i do? (I tried many times but it kept crashing)

what I think this is is that it is basically too much polygons for the Mount&Blade engine. So for some computers it crashes. But not for all cause every computer is unique

you could check if you have Graphical Enhancments or something. And delete that. Cause it pressures the game alot. And also lowering the battle size should make a good difference.

I uninstalled Graphical Enhancements.

And when I go on M&B, I choose the Quick Battle, Siege Attack Battle.

I fire in the air first and not move at all, while not looking at my own troops.

And that's why it hasn't been crashing for me lately.

Right when you start a Battle in Quick Battles or the Game, Fire in the Air first.

You sure its working? You know about this technical things, firing to air first sounds a little... weird

Also how can i found Graphical Enhancements? Are they in a folder or something?

You would know. Did you download them? Cause the Graphical Enhancements are a thing you download from the forum..

i reccomend setting your music off...not your battle sounds and lower shadows and lower battle size what he said by the way if your using the battlesizer just set it to around 150...

Game crash stopped when i turned off music and sound, set the texture detail 50, Anti-A 0 and shadow quality Low. But battle size is still 100

wow i was helpful...yea i always turn of the gay music and i turn of the effects in M&B but not for FPS.....i got to know were those bastards are..

Back
Top Bottom