In Progress Game Crash When Trying to Enter Keep from an Army

Users who are viewing this thread

SR71

Recruit
I have a savegame with a repeatable crash to desktop. As part of a lord's army selecting the 'Enter Settlement' option in an allied town, the game crashes if I select the 'Go to the Keep' option. Leaving the army, entering the town, and going to the keep is fine. Puttering around as part of the army in the settlement is likewise fine. The aforementioned combination crashes repeatably, however.

dVQ0uj8.jpg

Hello, thank you for reporting it in. I will inform the devs about the issue. Meanwhile can you please let me know the version of the game you are playing and upload the save file to upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so i can find it.

I'm unsure. This would've been two or three hotfixes ago. The save file was made available as part of a crash report (using the built-in reporting tool) on 2020-8-3. That report links this discussion.

One of the more recent hotfxes had a changelog item that mentioned a fix for something very similar to this issue, so it may have already been solved.

Back
Top Bottom