In Progress Game Crash when leaving town

Users who are viewing this thread

Current save game crashes when exiting Lycaron. I just accepted a mission to remove poachers from a nearby village. I've loaded the campaign multiple times in safe mode and not. Tried restarting computer as well.

I saw another post about launching the game directly from the launcher.exe in the game directory, using windows 7 compatibility mode, and running as admin. loading the same save game file repeated the CDT. Repeated this process with the game executable also (non-launcher one) with same results.

My game crashes after getting the poacher quest specifically when time passes. If i try waiting it crashes and if i leave the city it crashes.
EDIT: I also notice that the Time Remaining on the quest is "-3 days".

I'm having the same issue. I took a poacher quest and it gave me -4 days to complete and every time I leave town it crashes. I'm 8 hours in and don't want to have to restart my play through.

Current save game crashes when exiting Lycaron. I just accepted a mission to remove poachers from a nearby village. I've loaded the campaign multiple times in safe mode and not. Tried restarting computer as well.

I saw another post about launching the game directly from the launcher.exe in the game directory, using windows 7 compatibility mode, and running as admin. loading the same save game file repeated the CDT. Repeated this process with the game executable also (non-launcher one) with same results.

Back
Top Bottom