Version number
e.1.8.0.321460
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-08-20_18.31.30_3b6327717ed6a7e0241d1fd5a56e6424
Summary:After I took the Kaysar Castle, my game crash when I try to buy food from Payam and Kaysar Village, I still can recruit troop and interact with people from the village. Also I do not get any ressources from them anymore. Sandbox
How to Reproduce: Take over Kaysar Castle ( Do not join any kingdom ) go to payam or kaysar and try to buy food. Repro 100% at the moment
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Computer Specs:
GPU: EVGA 3070ti
GPU Driver Version: 516.94
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
RAM: 32 GB DDR 4 3600
Motherboard: ROG STRIX b450-F GAMING II
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung evo 980 1TB

Summary:After I took the Kaysar Castle, my game crash when I try to buy food from Payam and Kaysar Village, I still can recruit troop and interact with people from the village. Also I do not get any ressources from them anymore. Sandbox
How to Reproduce: Take over Kaysar Castle ( Do not join any kingdom ) go to payam or kaysar and try to buy food. Repro 100% at the moment
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Computer Specs:
GPU: EVGA 3070ti
GPU Driver Version: 516.94
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
RAM: 32 GB DDR 4 3600
Motherboard: ROG STRIX b450-F GAMING II
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung evo 980 1TB
Hi
I had exact the same issue. I've own the village (part of the castle) but didn't own nearby town.
It seems to be vanilla issue. This mod fixed this issue (See description for this particular version of this mod)

Solution

P.S. This issue was reported to TW, so hopefully it will be fixed within next patch

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom