Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-02-09_13.05.47_f71faa43297a8f5f1037254bb4fbc751
Summary: I have a army of around 80 khan guards (previously 180 before i restarted to see if a new game would help) and any time i attack a city (i have only attacked revolted cities so far as im still early game) the game will crash when i try and attack. i can sit and let the food reserves run out and no problem but as soon as i click attack it started to load and game crash. i have used cheats to give myself infantry rather than horse archers on a clone of the save and the siege loads in fine and plays great. i have also verified files reinstalled the game and rolled it back from 1.7.1 to 1.7 so see if the branch was unstable but no luck my horse archer army seems to be dead in the water
How to Reproduce: siege any city
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.14.9729
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz
RAM:16.0 GB
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2TB HDD

I have done a little more testing using the console to edit my army and see what works seems to load up the siege fine if i have only 1 infantry in my army just 1. But if i have a complete archer army mounted or not it crashes. i also tried attacking without siege equipment being built and it crashed aswell seems to not know what to do if you have a army consisting of archers solely and nothing else which admittedly is a odd play style but im trying a Mongol type play through using horse archers. So i guess i have to make sure i have atleast one infantry for now

Back
Top Bottom