Resolved Game crash when I get into Saved games section

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Everybody.
Please Need help with 1.4.3. version of the game.

The game crash when I get into the saved games screen to load my last game. This problem started to appear after the last hotfix

Hello, can you verify the integrity of the game files and make sure the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let me know if this step helps you with the problem.

Hey! Just as an additional info, the windows event log suggests its a problem with
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\Rgl.dll
Thanks for your work :smile:

Hello, can you verify the integrity of the game files and make sure the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let me know if this step helps you with the problem.
I did game file verification as well as switching back to 1.4.2(which ran without any problems) and then to 1.4.3 again 6 times already :smile:, but the same crash occurs with windows reporting that dll mentioned above all the time.

Hey!
I've just uploaded a crash file with crash ident:
2020-08-13_22.09.23_926ece6a457737cb24cbe300de8a45bb
Application causing the error: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe, verzió: 1.0.0.0, időbélyeg: 0x5f341f85
Modul which caused the error: Rgl.dll, verzió: 0.0.0.0, időbélyeg: 0x5f341f71
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error position: 0x0000000000193464
Error process identifier: 0x2cdc
Time of app start: 0x01d671be4223bcda
Path of the app causing the error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe
Error cause module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\Rgl.dll

Hello, thank you for the additional info. Can you please send us the files starting with "rgl_log" and "rgl_log_errors" in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" and the engine_config.txt file at "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs" as well? I am sure they will come in handy. You can send the files directly to me or upload them to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ adress and please paste the link to this thread as the description so i can indefy it.

Hey!
:party: Good news everyone: ?
I'd like to inform you that Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 14/08/20) ? seems to have fixed ✅ this for me:
  • I could load up an 1.4.2 save without problem as earlier if there were any save files in the folder it would have had immediately crash.
  • I could also start a new campaign which also crashed after character creation before.

?Thank you all for your work on the game its very much appreciated! To all the {Community Support in the front line :smile:, QA, Artists, and last but not least the Devs} ! :xf-cool:
?*IRL crowd cheering and beer mugs clinking*??

Back
Top Bottom