Resolved Game crash when click on Saved games

Users who are viewing this thread

Anarhim

Recruit
Hello,
With the last update, my game wasn't able to launch and even after trying the "verify integrity of game files" in steam, nothing was working. So i unistalled the game et reinstalled and the game was working again. The fact is, the launcher is working and when on the menu, when I click on the saved games button, the game crashed.

As I was using some mods, I uninstalled them all but same problem. I then delete my olds saves and it works, I'm now able to click on the saved games button, except there is nothing more in it.

The problem is, each time I launch the game, steam is syncing my saved files and they reappear in the folder. I know that we could stop this sync but this could be better to just be able to clear the files saved on steam cloud... Is there a way to do this ?

And in the game, is there a way to prevent the game from crashing if a saved file stocked is incompatible with the new version of the game ?

Thank's for your help.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom