Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
https://crash.butr.dev/report/0EB214C8.html

Alexsys

Recruit

Summary: Upon going the violent route on Poachers army quest, when you defeat the enemy they spawn as a party on the map, and lead to a game crash no matter what, even though you killed them all.
I've got a modded game, but none that touch this quest, so don't know if thats in detail, since crash report log reports only Sandbox issue.
How to Reproduce: Take Poachers army quest, go to the village, fail speech checks and resort to violence or just choose attack, defeat the enemy, enemy spawns on map, either you wait on map and game crashes, or you approach them and it goes to the text like you meet them the first time, and choose attack again, game crash.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats only mods. They'll be seen in the crash log.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
You see it spawns as this weird blank army, with a "Neutral faction relations."
Then approach this orange party

Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1660ti
GPU Driver Version: nvidia 471.96
CPU: i7 9770k
RAM: 64 gigs ram
Motherboard: Something good, cant remember
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Could you try to reproduce the same crash on an unmodded game session? A crash ID would be great. We can't be sure if the mods are the culprit for this crash.
Hello.

Here's the crashID, i've redid it and uploaded.
2021-11-15_16.11.19_2937d1ab08fa11379b4bb265a575633d

It would be quite a struggle to try and reproduce it on pure vanilla, since those quests appear later in game, and will require quite a grind to just reach this stage in gameplay to be able to have the quest and actually be able to reproduce it in the same way as I can right now, aka defeating poachers with a decent army and not losing.
I tried and gave it up.

All the crashes related with this one has mods in it. We could not able to reproduce it on vanilla so it is highly likely a mod issue.
Truly appreciate it for going through the pain of starting a new sandbox and ranking up, up to the point of availablility of this quest, and testing it for me! Legend

I sent a few messages to modders of mods which I suspected it to be the cause, but no one secures it as their issue and blames vanilla.

would you by any chance have any clue from the log that I sent you, which mod it could be?
any clue any keyword any name would be golden

Thanks for your time man,

There are a lot of mods installed and we can only see the number of mods activated. The crash site you provided shows more info on that end. What we can say is that it is a mod that changed or added something heroes-related.

Back
Top Bottom