Resolved Game crash on marriage proposal

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5.252939
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Game crushes on marriage proposal when you set amount of denars and delete every value except zeros
GUI becomes frozen then game crashes to desktop after a couple seconds

GPU: gtx 1050ti
GPU Driver Version: 457.51
CPU: amd ryzen 5 1600x
RAM: 8gb 2934mhz
Motherboard: Asus prime b350-plus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd

Hi! Could you send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here? Also, please upload the save file which saved right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Thanks in advance!

Hi! Could you send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here? Also, please upload the save file which saved right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Thanks in advance!
Hi! Thanks! Uploaded save file. I headed to the nearest city, went to lords hall and then proposed marriage
How do i upload dump file?
It has never suggested me to upload dump and nothing happens whenever i run CrashUploader.Publish.exe

Last edited:
Could you both please try the steps here before reproducing the crash? If the problem persists please try to reproduce the crash. After that, a pop-up should appear to send us the necessary files. Clicking yes on that, the crash uploader will show up, and after clicking "Send Dump", an ID is generated that you can take a screenshot of it. Thanks in advance!

Its fine, you still can arrange marriage if you dont delete values before zeros.
GPU driver: 461.09 (latest)
Steam files Verified: ✅
Files from Documents and ProgramData deleted: ✅
Dependencies: i guess they're fine, since i can launch and run the game perfectly! Though i didnt really check them

Still crashing after this: ✅

Crash Uploader still isnt opening after these crashes.
Maybe i can upload it manually, if it stores somewhere?
Sorry, im not going to do further options in the article since everything works perfect for me, except that little bug. Its not game breaking, just a lil bug which is easily avoided

Forwarded the save files to the QA team. I'll be watching and updating this thread just in case. Thanks for reporting. Have fun!

This issue has been fixed in our development branch and the fix will be implemented in the upcoming patches. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom