Need More Info Game crash on loading save. - corrupted save

Users who are viewing this thread

Game crashes on the loading screen when trying to load a save. Also my backup save.
I've sent the crash report in multiple times.

Can play save that is ~4 hours before.

tried 1.0.1 and 1.0.0

Same issue.
tried 1.0.1, 1.0.0, load previous saves (my latest save is on 416. day i tried 356. day save and it's not working either), safe mode, start as an administer. They didn't work on me

I have same issue but with all my savegames. I was able to play since the patch but upon reloading the game and trying to reload a savegame it just results in a crash.

The same ****.
Have the last working save (few hours ago). All the latest saves are corrupted (game crashes while loading).

UPD
FIXED

Last edited:
Almost all of my saves are corrupted aswell, but I have 1 save that is working. When i load that that save up and save it on another Slot I can't load up that new Slot. While when beginning a completely new game I am abled to save and load it. So im guessing it is something that hase happened in my world?!?!

Hi just throwing mine into the pile here too, 3 saves of mine all crash upon trying to load them since 1.0.2, I'll keep trying I suppose. I hate to think I just lost where I was at, I poured hours into this game yesterday.

I started having this issue now as well. I can still load old saves, but any new save I make is corrupted.

It could easily have been the 45th save when this issue started??

I loaded ok after 1.0.2 patch then i tried loading another save as i was having issues with my companions not being available and now i cant load any of my saves...i really dont want to restart...this will be my second time

Back
Top Bottom