Resolved Game crash bandit camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Mikai

Recruit
Game crashes every time I try to re enter bandit camp after a finished battle. If the bandits are still healing/too little time has passed the game crashes. Have tried multiple times on different bandit camps and it happens every time.

Can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Additionally, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

I tried reproducing the crash that happened many times yesterday at two different bandit camps. But today I could re enter the bandit camp many times. And fight them as soon as the "camp empty" message disappeared. If this crash happens again I'll make a video and keep a save file to send you.

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
ASUS x64-based PC
GPU: 2 in SLI - Nvidia Geforce GTX 970
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5930K CPU @ 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 6 core, 12 logical processor
BIOS American Megatrends Inc. 1701, 14.08.2015
SMBIOS-version 2.8
BIOS-mode UEFI
RAM: HyperX Fury 2133MHz 64GB (8x8GB)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - RAMPAGE V EXTREME
Samsung SSD 840 EVO 1TB

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. If you can also tell me your game version and whether you are using any mods I would appreciate it.

i get a crash everytime my health is below 20% and go to a bandit camp. In the past i could just wait there until i recovered.

Good Afternoon,

With the latest patch, it seems to have fixed this issue.
I had to restart my game due to another bug, and was able to find a hideout not long ago. My new issue is one that others have listed. I achieved all the requirements to go see azhagos to create my independent kingdom and was stuck in the thread of not yet ready. And if i create my kingdom in the clan screen with any of the options, i lose the check on independance.

Glad to hear that this issue is fixed for you. :smile: Please open a new thread for this additional issue, with the same information I've listed above and upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com with the link of the new thread in the description box. Marking this thread as solved.

Back
Top Bottom