• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Need More Info Game Crash and the 1TB SSD dedicated for Steam disapears from the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4.288965
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-11-03_20.19.07_19b3db5de0d0521eff1f1388f343e104

Cheferson

Recruit
Summary: While playing for some time like 3-5 hours the game crash the screen get stuck but the music keeps playng, i canot kill the game proces by prompt and have to log off from windows in order to chut down the crashed game. After that in some minutes the SSD that i use for STEAM only disapear after i try to open steam, it comes back after rebooting the pc. This is the only game that this happened so far.
How to Reproduce: Play the game for 5 hours it hapens in multiple diferent cases for me.
Have you used cheats and if so which:No mods no cheats, i do have 200k in gold
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:AMD Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:AMD FX(tm)-9170 Eight-Core Processor
RAM:32 GB DDR3
Motherboard:Assus Formula-Z
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

Last edited:

MadVader

Duhpressed
Duke
M&BWB
Maybe the game crashed because the SSD got loose or its driver crashed - the game needs its files and if you remove the drive where it's installed it will likely crash.
Check your cables and your SSD driver, particularly if this happens also when you are not running Bannerlord.

Top Bottom