Need More Info Game crash and PC freeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
This happens to me in both 1.5.4 and 1.5.3
The game randomly crashed on campaign map, and my PC freeze. All I can do is force reboot.
Sometimes I can hear error message box popping up upon game crashing but then my PC freeze and I have no chance to check the message.
I have no mods installed ever, and verified the game files and reinstalled the game. Can't fix it.
And 1.5.4 crashed on launching after I reinstalled, giving me GRL error. I guess that's for another report.

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX1070
CPU: i7-6700
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASUS Z170-P
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hello, i will inform the devs about the issue. In the meantime, please make sure that all your drivers and OS are up to date and check our crash checklist to see if any of these steps helps you with the issue. If you can share a save file with us i am sure it would help us further inspect the problem. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

My drivers and OS are all up to date. I've just upload the last save file which is an autosave and pasted this thread link as description

Hi, @Fuyuan. Our team was not able to recreate the crash. Can you please share your Crash ID so we can further inspect the issue?

He will likely not have one, because based on his account, he can't reach the error message. Is there any other way?
Because I sometimes get a random freeze while fighting in battle. I have to close the game with the task manager. Leaving me without any meaningful way to report something, since I myself also am not able to reproduce the crash.

Hello, please make sure that your game is un-modded verified and up to date, as well as your drivers and OS. If you think everything is as it should be and the problem still occurs please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom