Resolved Game Crash after Weeks of Play

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
After playing for weeks with no problem and conquering half the map I do a game save and later pick the save to load or "Continue Game" and within a few seconds the game crashes. I have sent multiple crash records. Once I was able to restart the game by using one of the autosaves, but now none of the autosaves will load.

Hello, can you please share your Crash ID and a save file with me so i can forward the issue to the QA team? you can share the Crash ID here, on the thread, and can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue and it seems the save file you have sent belongs to an early stage of the game. Do you have other save files that are in the late game stage and where we can reproduce the crash?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom