Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-11-21_17.25.34_00000000000000000000000000000000

bludragon552

Recruit
Summary:
Game doesn't load past the cinematic screen at the beginning. Just crashes and says "The game has ran into an unexpected error." Also don't say try reinstalling, done that... Followed multiple steps trying to delete certain files and or folders and verifying. Switched game versions multiple times been through all of them from 1.4 and upwards. Still no response from the game working. Went through %appdata% and cleared out literally everything since I couldn't find a mount and blade folder. Still crashing!​
How to Reproduce:
1) start the game.
2) launch through launcher.
3) watch loud cinematic
4) Game has ran into an unexpected error.

*C R A S H*

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nividia RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-9600K
(I can run it.)

Hopefully someone can work out why my game is refusing to be played. Would love to play.

Could you try this workaround and report back?

A certain fix for crashing after the TaleWorlds Video​

If you are experiencing a crash after the intro video, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Navigate to this folder: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
  • And delete the “spriteData.xml” file. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. The game will create the file again when it is launched again.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom