Version number
e1.5.9.271857
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

mcduck

Recruit
Summary: I like to roleplay with the console commands, such as occassional red-wedding like murder of some clan, then i get shortage of clans after a while, so i decided to use the console command campaign.create_random_clan to repopulate but every time i use it, the game crashes after a second.
How to Reproduce: just use the console command window and use the campaign.create_random_clan command
Have you used cheats and if so which:yes, a lot of console commands but all of them quite a bit of time before this one a none ever caused crash.

It also happens on saves where i dont use any cheats other than this one. Please let me know whether it's just a bug or something or if its a problem on my side.

We were not able to crash when used the cheat file. If you have the save file that you used with this cheat that crashes in the end, can you send that to us?
arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Having the same issue. Running Create random clan command 4 times creates Test clan 1-4. with 0 power. If you select one of them in the almonac or w/e it's called the game crashes and attempts to compile crash data.

Back
Top Bottom