Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
Game doesnt crash I have to manually close it from task manager
Summary: In certain areas at certain times game completely freezes, after looking into it further and checking the logs its looks like several armour pieces are failing to load causing the game to freeze completely, no crash screens or anything just frozen and wont resume at all.
How to Reproduce: This only happened on my 1.5.10 version game, it seems to happen when I'm within range of a city or maybe even a caravan or character who has those items, as long as I'm not within range the game runs fine. Not sure how to reproduce this but if in range of the items the issue occurs flawlessly.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Turned on cheats in the text file so I can bring up the console but that didn't work so i turned them back off.
Scene Name (if related): Not related but its my steam name.
Media (Screenshots & Video): A bit of an older screenshot of my save, I managed to "avoid" the items and the game ran fine for a bit after that but now I'm instantly stuck after loading and I have to regress to an older save and try to avoid the items again without knowing where they are so I'll be giving up on the save.

Also the erros in the logs:

Computer Specs:
I've attached my DxDiag

I cant find where to attach files so here's a link to the log + dxdiag

Hello, I've already tried that before making the post and it didn't fix it, I've already reverted back to 1.5.9 this post was just a bug report since it is a beta so it's completely understandable these things would pop up. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom