Need More Info Game broke after last patch

Users who are viewing this thread

crysty7776

Recruit
Hi,as the title says, I cannot launch the game anymore i even tried to delete all the mods,restart the pc and reinstall the game but didan t work.
I will be very glad and thankful if someone can help me with this issue.

I have the same problem with my game. Cannot even load up the menu.
Hi again,i just solved the issuee by instaling an app(everything app) that finds every file of an app,game or whatever and i just typed the name and deleted every file of bannerlord that i had except the ones from c:\windows
I hope this solution solves ur problems with the game too

Last edited:
Can you try to verify the game files through Steam after deleting all of the contents of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin" folder and try launching again?
You can also check if this folder has any .dll files that are not from our side. It should look like this, please remove any .dll files that is not listed below:
bqNjgVh.png

There is a crash on trying to login now for me and some other mates, so I guess it's not only about my game. The game does not actually crash, it just throws that error on login message. And I tried already verifying the game files thorugh steam.
You guys should keep an eye on this.

Last edited:
There is a crash on trying to login now for me and some other mates, so I guess it's not only about my game. The game does not actually crash, it just throws that error on login message. And I tried already verifying the game files thorugh steam.
You guys should keep an eye on this.
Do you still experience this issue?

Back
Top Bottom