Need More Info Game breaking update from V1.10.13441

Users who are viewing this thread

Lobus007

Recruit
I just fought another fight again seeing my troops were 1342 the enemy was 876 I Attacked lead my troops I got down again within 3 to 4 hits. The game has flipped from being balanced to hitting so hard its insane. The AI of your team is trash it use to be of you lead them in boosted moral of the troops the enemy has 34.5 moral I have 100 moral my troops are all top Vets I xo troll 400+ and I get trashed what is going on with this patch. I swear I'll just stop playing until I hear they have foxxed this unblsmce issue the game already spawns endless troops and lords. How do I know this I've killed every lord I capture and they keep coming. It's bad enough they have endless man power and spawn vet troops at well now they add I where even tho you lead your troop you get penalized for leading them, it's not send troops to attack where it's an unfire numbers game I'm telling my troop what to do and I'm still losing. The game was already in trouble due to endless lords and enemy zero balls of endless troops now you add in no matter what you still lose even tho you clearly have the upper hand good lord guys. Who had a bad day to add in this script.

Back
Top Bottom