Users who are viewing this thread

Hi folks,

I would love to play this game but I just get horrific stutter on campaign even with just a few troops on the field. GeForce sets almost everything to Mid/High, the terrain doesn't seem to be a problem at all but being in proximity with friendly/hostile troops/them interacting or trying to hit them just tanks the game.

I think it's probably just EA and I'm unlucky with my configuration but if anyone has a magic tip this would be a great time to drop it.

Intel (R) core (TM) i7-870H CPU @ 2.20 GHz 2.21 GHz
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
8GB RAM

Again I know the game is in early access and I'm thankful that it is being updated regularly, maybe just a little assurance that I will be able to play in a month or two would be great from a dev, I am significantly above the recommended specs afterall.

I hawe the same issue on lower rig, After las 2 patches game is playeble now, but still with bad performance, worst thing is game runs smooth every few hits or couple or seconds eaven min, so you can se i shoud run normaly on my rig. For now best setting 4 me are everything on Medium, off every effect in check boxes, and vsynck full on,

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom