Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, there seems to be a reoccuring issue in the campaign. Lords are getting beaten in battle, escaping and then being beaten by looters and captured due to having only very small armies. This means that there is small armies, with no real presence on the map. I don't know if its because they aren't being ransomed or if that is even a feature yet, but something needs to be done to stop this otherwise the lords just keep getting recyled from looter army to looter army.

I also think there are way too many looter armies on the map in general, and if there is to be lots, then 90% should have <10 men. I think this may fix some of these issues and make this less of an issue.

Hello, looters are spawned from the hideouts, and hideouts are cleared either by lords or by the player. If lords are somehow weakened, then the looters might take the lead and suppress the lords for some time.
We will take a look at the reason why they cannot recruit men easily, and balance it.
In the meantime, you can help the lords by clearing some hideouts.
Thank you for reporting!

Thankyou for replying, I feel like lords need to priortise recruiting troops more, whlst still being able to manage them effectively. In relation to this, I have created another thread about an issue of the armies disbanding, which is due to lack of food.

Back
Top Bottom