Need More Info Game breaking delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello! Recently on PlayStation servers, the gameplay has been unplayable (Multiplayer), there is this huge amount of delay on everything we do even if the person has low ping. An huge amount of players have complained about this issue and would like for it to be solved. If you could fix/reboot the PlayStation servers we would be very thankful for it.

Best regards, a PlayStation player.

Yeah the delay is still there I don't think you reset the multilayer servers. Just to clarify it's the PlayStation servers that have the delay and its nothing to do with our ping every1 in the community had delay. We would all appreciate it if you fixed this asap please : (

Yeah the delay is still there I don't think you reset the multilayer servers. Just to clarify it's the PlayStation servers that have the delay and its nothing to do with our ping every1 in the community had delay. We would all appreciate it if you fixed this asap please : (
They did reset the servers dineeen, I was told by multiple people. They also know it's not the ping so yeah, we just have to wait and be patient so they fix it.

Forwarded to the developers.
Hey do you think you could be able to put a word in for the Xbox servers too, servers here are at critical and it’s killing the game even tho it’s pretty much dead, I can normally block someone’s attacks manually for like 2 minutes straight but I can’t even manage to block 10 attacks in a row at the current state off the servers on Xbox

Hey do you think you could be able to put a word in for the Xbox servers too, servers here are at critical and it’s killing the game even tho it’s pretty much dead, I can normally block someone’s attacks manually for like 2 minutes straight but I can’t even manage to block 10 attacks in a row at the current state off the servers on Xbox
Honest opinion here don't think they will take a look at it any time soon, they are working on bannerlord and they don't care much about their console community but appreciate @MArdA TaleWorlds for forwarding it to the devs

Hi I am still experiencing the delay on mount and blade warband for PlayStation I’m usually very good ping and a very smooth game but my ping still is the same however I’m still experiencing the delay plz may u fix the cause of this

My experience in the game is no longer exciting as it used to be , due to this delay. It would be much appreciated if you can help fix it , thank you!

#ConsoleLivesMatter

Last thing i heard was we did restart the servers but it seems that did not solve the issue. Will follow it again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Hey I don't think the problem is with the servers idk tho this has happened before and they fixed it before but yeah ik they r working on bannerlord but like it's killing the console community which aren't a lot already but it's making the players stop playing warband ik that they don't care much about the console community but i think it should be checked out to see what the actual problem is

Last thing i heard was we did restart the servers but it seems that did not solve the issue. Will follow it again. Sorry for any inconvenience.
More than a month has passed and the delay and lag is still here this is sad to see, a lot of players have already quit and more will quit.

Hey I don't think the problem is with the servers idk tho this has happened before and they fixed it before but yeah ik they r working on bannerlord but like it's killing the console community which aren't a lot already but it's making the players stop playing warband ik that they don't care much about the console community but i think it should be checked out to see what the actual problem is
It's not fixed

He really do be trying to sell that he can block right lmao

Back
Top Bottom