Game being reverted to previous version

Users who are viewing this thread

Do. Not. Do. This. Again.

I dumped 6 hours into the new update and now it's unplayable because YOU decided the Xbox platform should suffer for YOUR mistakes, and let's face it, the primary issue was with the PREVIOUS generation of Xbox consoles which YOU shouldn't have even released the game for due to their extremely limited hardware resources.

You haven't given us any ETA, despite saying you've identified the issue, so that's an outright lie. You should have done the smart thing and just released a hotfix so that those of us on current gen could keep playing the game we've effing paid for! But no, I guess competence is just too much to ask for from TaleWorlds.

..and yes! you're damn right I'm venting! Only really had yesterday and today to play due to work, now I can't do what I'd set out to do today because of YOUR incompetence. Guess we, your players, don't matter once you have our cash.

Again, you didn't *need* to roll back to the previous version, that was a choice, and a bad one at that, the game was working perfectly fine on my Series S and my mate's Series X, it's Xbox One that had the issue and YOU decided you'd lump that problem onto all of us!

I guess I should be happy that developers are releasing games to second class console players at all but they really need to stop trying to support old gen consoles ASAP. Game was fine on Series X and now those saves are corrupted.

I guess I should be happy that developers are releasing games to second class console players at all but they really need to stop trying to support old gen consoles ASAP. Game was fine on Series X and now those saves are corrupted.
It was mostly fine on series X. I did have that bug where there was no Battle Order and attacks started immediately without the set up phase. Still, just hotfix it! My wife is gone all weekend! I just want to play but can't do that until the update is live again!

Yup. If it's not fixed by the end of today I'm honestly 100% done with this studio. So many hours put into that campaign. Boggles my mind how some people are fine with having hundreds of hours of their time completely wasted but good on them, they're more patient than I am.

Honestly, I've been playing all week after discovering on xbox series X (Previously a PC player) - To lose the game after playing for 8 days really sucks.

They should have released a hotfix instead of bricking Series consoles for last gen.

You sure you're not hallucinating again? Never understand why people keep moving to the newest patch when they've already put in countless hours in a previous patch that is just one or two versions back.

Back
Top Bottom