Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 580
GPU Driver Version: 27.20.1034.6
CPU: intel i5 8400 2.80 ghz
RAM:16 gb
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): hdd

Last edited:
Hey, if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manuıally deleting all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game, you can try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on an unmodded and new campaign after deleting and reinstalling the shader folder, please let me know.

Hey, if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manuıally deleting all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game, you can try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent on an unmodded and new campaign after deleting and reinstalling the shader folder, please let me know.
This is persistent on unmodded games. I had the issue in 1.80 before I installed the mods.

I followed your instructions (cleared shader files, deleted all mods, verified game files), problem persists. Screenshot:

I would also add a comment- the 1.80 defection bug makes 'standard' campaigns mostly unplayable and the code that creates the bug/game design certainly can't be kept. A quick official hotfix would vastly improve the quality of your beta feedback and the player experience.

Last edited:
I experience a very similar if not the same issue.

Whenever I enter a Gamardan scene, the entire window displays visual glitches and artifacts in the form of white flickers and lines rendering the game unplayable when using the Gamardan map. I've seen similar reports regarding this same issue reported here and on the Steam forums, and it seems to affect Gamardan especially. The same problem occurs in both the campaign and custom battle modes.

I've tried entering the Gamardan scene during different times of day and during different seasons. Removing shaders avails nothing. I've also tried tinkering with graphical settings and drivers. All to no avail.

This problem is occurring on the current release and on beta releases 1.0.3 and 1.1.0. Specs are Windows 11 as well as Void Linux x86_64, AMD RX 580 with 4 GB of VRAM, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, and with 32 GB of DDR4 RAM. Graphical settings are all set to their maximum values by default.

Back
Top Bottom