Resolved Gain Horses after being captured

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I noticed that i have more Horses than before after i getting captured. At the beginig i wasn`t sure anymore but now that i won a Tyal in a Turnament and now have 4 of them the reproduce in inventory after release.
How to Reproduce: Have one Horse in your inventory get captured (maybe multiple times - run on Ironmode so i don't want to reproduce it :wink: ).
Have you used cheats and if so which: no none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Yes I saw something like this happen too! I had 1 or 2 cossian and after surrender and release (by dropping merc contract) I had 3. Also if you have a lot more horses they disappear when captured and released, maybe on purpose so you don't get a massive speed penalty?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I uploaded the savegame it is now of course later in the game. I agree with @Ananda_The_Destroyer maybe it is better to have more troops than horsses (what is not anymore the case in my savegame but surly was the case in the time of Duplication small group (<10) and only the Tyal and one two Sumpters in my inventory).

Thank you for your time!

@MArdA TaleWorlds here is save for you guys, you must fallow specific step to see this bug.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TtFKhpk3bOnVy31ht68-Tih_KY-Y9TO3/view?usp=sharing
First, take the Destrier horse out of civilian gear on the player character and put it in inventory, now go to Jacunal and besiege the town, now surrender to the garrison, now open the kingdom tab and click "leave kingdom" (you are a merc), now you are kicked out of the town, open inventory and see you now have 2 destriers!

Hey, i would like to inform you that our team have fixed this issue and the fix should be implemented. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom