SP - General Gain Engineer Skill from Siege Engines During Siege

Users who are viewing this thread

I also agree. I have a lot of fun with the Siege engines during the siege and having them provide Engineer experience makes more sense and would be a great reward for using them.

With 7 int, 5 focus and about 200-300 sieges in a campaign I ended a world conquest at only 248 siege skill in 1111. I had maxed out most of the other skills far earlier than that. I personally think siege experience gain should be doubled or tripled, but giving additional sources of exp gain could be good too.

Engi is one of those skills that needs some XP gain tweaks. i hope Talewaords can find a way to make engineering level faster. currently it seems like the only way to get to the last perk is to exploit the system by leaving the siege and starting over several times. that to me shouldn't be needed for the final version.

We are currently working on this feature, Siege engines will provide experience as you kill enemies with them. (and ballista might provide crossbow experience)
As always thank you for your feedback!

We are currently working on this feature, Siege engines will provide experience as you kill enemies with them. (and ballista might provide crossbow experience)
As always thank you for your feedback!
Thanks for your hard work, guys.
And many thanks for giving us a little insight.

this will be super great. i hope the feature will be added soon. i would prefer that ballista also grant engineering skill, or a mixture of xbow and engineering. any culture have like half a chance to set up ballista during defending sieges, but not every player / culture play style focuses on crossbows. engineering can always be considered a 'universal' skill, but you also have a choice to use a crossbow, or any weapon, versus choosing the ballista in a battle. if you choose not to use your own weapons during a siege in order to take over and use siege engines, then its nice having every chance to level your engineering skill instead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom