Gabs own regiment intro and roster

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a future multiplayer regiment that will contain those who are in gabs credits who have helped with the mod, and those who have been chosen by gab himself.we are currently inactive, but will hopefully become active when this mod has a finished multiplayer mode. 

type: light infantry

current members include:
Gabrilduro
AdmiralNelson6262
ajolin
kiriel
Bearskull21
Auldman
illapa(maybe)
if you are in Gabs credits or have been chosen by gab for this regiment, then ask to be added to the list of GABS OWN ELITE SKIRMISHERS!!!
Fight for Gab and country today!!

If you are not in the credits, and you belive that gab will choose you to join, please pm Gab

Auldman said:
Lavandina said:
Well, it will be kinda bad, cuz they surely cheat  :lol:

No we'll be fair. We'll just have armies of 500-600  :twisted:
HA HA HA....LAVANDINA, do not worry:
Nelson, Auldie and me can be enough for all the other factions put all together!!!! :grin:
No, seriously, thx Nelson for the thought.....we will work on it, ok?? :wink:
Gabby

In other multiplayer games that include guns:

Ajolin = Deadeye head shot 99%
Ajolin+Caught=Dead with a fight.
Ajolin=Tactical.even with archers they are murderous.
You cant see, but the archers are in two ranks in two ranks, then behind them spearmen, then swordsmen. i can defeat hundreds with just 40 Longbowmen.
mb1z.jpg

Count me in. FOR GAB AND COUNTRY! (And Aztecs)

Sorta off topic but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw the title. I know that Gabrilduro already has a sword in game. Why not make a uniform for him? "Gab's Own Officer Uniform" is the name of the item it can be a exactly like the "nice officer uniform" and Gab can pick the color scheme for it, maybe green white and red for Italy? :grin:

illapa said:
Sorta off topic but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw the title. I know that Gabrilduro already has a sword in game. Why not make a uniform for him? "Gab's Own Officer Uniform" is the name of the item it can be a exactly like the "nice officer uniform" and Gab can pick the color scheme for it, maybe green white and red for Italy? :grin:
great idea. it could also have "Gabs own" on the back, showing everyone that you were chosen by gab. also, if this ever gets a server as a multiplayer mod, i would like to help organise a big event, maybe an ambush by indians on the british.

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
illapa said:
great idea. it could also have "Gabs own" on the back, showing everyone that you were chosen by gab. also, if this ever gets a server as a multiplayer mod, i would like to help organise a big event, maybe an ambush by indians on the british.
Hah ! I do have nice friends, don' t I ? :grin:
ALAN, do we still have an old uniform usable? We could make this "Gab" outfit, with dark green pants, white shirt and dark red jacket?!
Well, about MULTIPLAYER, it is just a question of time. First we need to fix SP bugs.....also 1776 A.R. is waiting .......
But we will make MP asap, promised!!! :grin:  Thx for your enthusiasm and affection, anyway!!! :wink:
Gabby

Gabs own members:
current members:
AdmiralNelson6262
Gabrilduro
ajolin
kiriel
Bearskull21
Auldman
illapa?(please state yes or no)

if you are in Gabs credits or have been chosen by gab for this regiment, then ask to be added to the list of GABS OWN ELITE SKIRMISHERS!!!

Edit: i will add this to the first post

I honestly don't play much multiplayer, especially now because of how busy I am these days :cry:. If I ever get the time yes but for now it'd be pointless for me to say ok and never be on.

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
it's gabs choice, but i am british and would like to play as britain. playing as elite indian skirmishers would be fun as well though, ambushing enimies in the the forest
No doubt, my friend....British side!!!
......that is why probably my dear mate ALAN is not joining yet...(that old French warrior!!hehehe)
As for some elite indian skirmisher, I hope my best friend Crumbs will join too :mrgreen:
Gab

Never even tried the multiplayer yet.  Maybe after we get a few releases of 1766 out.  We have a great deal of work to do still.

Back
Top Bottom