Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Vocalisation

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Battle Ambient Sound System

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Based on the new updates we have been seeing with a new addition per patch
I was wondering which of the new features and systems do you want to see in the next patch

couldn't add in them all so if you want modding support or multiplayer updates just comment

• Working armour.
  • Companions and lords with actual personality (ditch the silly perma-death for NPCs).
  • Player character never dying (unless chosen to play as one of the heirs).
  • Better balancing of troops (cavalry OP rn).
  • Fix horse speed (seems to me like they barely, if at all, slow down when moving uphill)
  • More politics - more reasons to keep peace/war (and more things to do in peace-time), e.g. trade relations, alliances, marriage alliances, splitting of a realm, civil wars, rebellions, etc.
    (This would probably require more factions tho, so that would be an additional wish)
  • Ability to kidnap a lord's family member and hold ransom. Either to start wars, end wars, force a lord to obey, etc.
  • More detailed courtship - actually impressing/charming a lady like in Warband. Questioning other NPCs about her to find out her likes/dislikes, learning poems/stories, dueling other lords, etc.
  • Smarter battle AI - NPC parties actually using tactics, however minimal, rather than just charging or just sitting at their corner of the map.
  • A greater variety of upgradeable troops.
This is all... of what I can point out right off the top of my head.

EDIT: additional stuff, mainly for immersion:
  • Doggo companion (from VC).
  • Hunting wild animals (from VC).
EDIT#2: some more ideas:
  • Companions going on adventures themselves, if/after leaving your party.
  • Influencing a populace through the use of rumours (including slander).
  • Ability to start the game as a faction leader.

Last edited:
  • Working armour.
  • Companions and lords with actual personality (ditch the silly perma-death for NPCs).
  • Fix horse speed (seems to me like they barely, if at all, slow down when moving uphill)
  • More politics - more reasons to keep peace/war (and more things to do in peace-time), e.g. trade relations, alliances, marriage alliances, splitting of a realm, civil wars, rebellions, etc.
    (This would probably require more factions tho, so that would be an additional wish)
  • Ability to kidnap a lord's family member and hold ransom. Either to start wars, end wars, force a lord to obey, etc.
  • More detailed courtship - actually impressing/charming a lady like in Warband. Questioning other NPCs about her to find out her likes/dislikes, learning poems/stories, dueling other lords, etc.
  • Smarter battle AI - NPC parties actually using tactics, however minimal, rather than just charging or just sitting at their corner of the map.
If only tws can pull this in the next few patches

If only tws can pull this in the next few patches
Hardly. But this is what I'd wish for long-ish-term. Maybe around full release? This, in my opinion, would bring spirit to the game. Personality. Something, that the game currently lacks. Something, that native WB had more of.

Armor that isn't wet toilet paper + moving Sargot to the north where it should be, the devs have acknowledged it as an error in the last revision of the map before EA release but haven't fixed it yet in more than a year..

Removal of Vikings!
moving Sargot to the north where it should be, the devs have acknowledged it as an error in the last revision of the map before EA release but haven't fixed it yet in more than a year..
Do you remember the reason for the error? Ignorance of Warband?

Removal of Vikings!

Do you remember the reason for the error? Ignorance of Warband?
There was no explanation really, they only said that it was an error on their part on the last revision of the map before release but they would fix it in the future when a patch was released that broke saves anyway cause changing this would require a new save.

Every single world map we saw from Bannerlord before release had Sargot in the right place up north but then on their last revision they changed hard the placement/ownership of many fiefs compared to previous versions, so much that they had to update the description of many fiefs later that only made sense in the previous versions of the map but some bigger changes/retcons they didn't change like the battle of Pendraic.

In all previous BL maps Pendraic castle was in the border of the current western empire and they wrote the mainquest based on this but right now Pendraic in up north making border with Vlandia and a single completely out of place Sturgian castle just to name one of the worst offenders lol

There was no explanation really, they only said that it was an error on their part on the last revision of the map before release but they would fix it in the future when a patch was released that broke saves anyway cause changing this would require a new save.

Every single world map we saw from Bannerlord before release had Sargot in the right place up north but then on their last revision they changed hard the placement/ownership of many fiefs compared to previous versions, so much that they had to update the description of many fiefs later that only made sense in the previous versions of the map but some bigger changes/retcons they didn't change like the battle of Pendraic.

In all previous BL maps Pendraic castle was in the border of the current western empire and they wrote the mainquest based on this but right now Pendraic in up north making border with Vlandia and a single completely out of place Sturgian castle just to name one of the worst offenders lol
Thanks for the rundown. It seems as if someone with authority to change the map intervened at the last moment without consulting the regular map maker who surely knew the lore connections. "Here, mere employee, I fixed it."
In any case, it's probably too embarrassing for them to say why this happened, but what is really interesting is that they won't change it back. At some point you need to break saves, and as long as you let people know in advance, it's okay.

I think Banners and Order of battle are the same thing because they will get banners based on their combat group. So this two options should be combined.^^

• Working armour.

Not in progress...
Progressing travel, tea, scaring corona, sleeping etc. Ahhh and making a new khuzait helmet with +100 person
Need to write something in next patch. So doing bug main patch, they will fix in next one... their work is that. May be mods...

• Working armour.

All good except for ditching permadeath and player character never dying, that should be optional as many people still prefer it. The player character cannot die in battle anyway and if you start the game at 20 years old youll conquer the map three times by the time you reach 50, and no way youll wait dozens of IRL hours for your character to reach like 80 and finally die.

Back
Top Bottom