Future of NA server - unbanning players

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, er, nothing against the server but there is tons of randoming there

I managed to actually awake some sleeping roleplayers there, playing as "Seer" but even then, it was only a short matter of time before one of the outlaws I was talking to was overcome by the randoming urge and attacked

Edit: As for the unbanning... I admire the optimism some of you show here. Though it is true, Splint was banned as well, and he isn't that bad... I think. Actually I have never seen him roleplay, so I don't really know

Serann said:
Well, er, nothing against the server but there is tons of randoming there

I managed to actually awake some sleeping roleplayers there, playing as "Seer" but even then, it was only a short matter of time before one of the outlaws I was talking to was overcome by the randoming urge and attacked

Edit: As for the unbanning... I admire the optimism some of you show here. Though it is true, Splint was banned as well, and he isn't that bad... I think. Actually I have never seen him roleplay, so I don't really know

They already unbanned everyone, i think.
Now we just have to see if it turns out to be a randoming mess or not.

Splintert said:
Eragon91 said:
Worth noting is also that there is a permanent randomfest going on on EU_IVe.

It's not bad if you actually give it a chance. 'randomfest' implies that there's constant killing randomly. There's not.

Everyone has biased opinions about competing servers. It's great to take a step back and look at everything objectively.

By which he means "I'm jaded because RCC fell, so I now get a sort of elicit sexual thrill as I watch other people share my fate."

Azrayel said:
Splintert said:
Eragon91 said:
Worth noting is also that there is a permanent randomfest going on on EU_IVe.

It's not bad if you actually give it a chance. 'randomfest' implies that there's constant killing randomly. There's not.

Everyone has biased opinions about competing servers. It's great to take a step back and look at everything objectively.

By which he means "I'm jaded because RCC fell, so I now get a sort of elicit sexual thrill as I watch other people share my fate."
um lol and WTF are you talking about i thought he left it?

Can you people stop wagging your E-penis around talking about other servers and ****? How is any of this relevant to NA Unbanning people. Oh it's not? So keep your **** in PMs. Same old tired ****.

75% of those who were banned were simply ****ing around. If they were unbanned, I'm sure they'd fix their behavior, and play seriously on the server. NA_PW's coming to an end because of its small playerbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom