• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Future of NA server - unbanning players

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serann

Master Knight
Well, er, nothing against the server but there is tons of randoming there

I managed to actually awake some sleeping roleplayers there, playing as "Seer" but even then, it was only a short matter of time before one of the outlaws I was talking to was overcome by the randoming urge and attacked

Edit: As for the unbanning... I admire the optimism some of you show here. Though it is true, Splint was banned as well, and he isn't that bad... I think. Actually I have never seen him roleplay, so I don't really know

Pushkin_The_Poor

Serann said:
Well, er, nothing against the server but there is tons of randoming there

I managed to actually awake some sleeping roleplayers there, playing as "Seer" but even then, it was only a short matter of time before one of the outlaws I was talking to was overcome by the randoming urge and attacked

Edit: As for the unbanning... I admire the optimism some of you show here. Though it is true, Splint was banned as well, and he isn't that bad... I think. Actually I have never seen him roleplay, so I don't really know

They already unbanned everyone, i think.
Now we just have to see if it turns out to be a randoming mess or not.

Azrayel

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Splintert said:
Eragon91 said:
Worth noting is also that there is a permanent randomfest going on on EU_IVe.

It's not bad if you actually give it a chance. 'randomfest' implies that there's constant killing randomly. There's not.

Everyone has biased opinions about competing servers. It's great to take a step back and look at everything objectively.

By which he means "I'm jaded because RCC fell, so I now get a sort of elicit sexual thrill as I watch other people share my fate."

gaham1

Grandmaster Knight
Azrayel said:
Splintert said:
Eragon91 said:
Worth noting is also that there is a permanent randomfest going on on EU_IVe.

It's not bad if you actually give it a chance. 'randomfest' implies that there's constant killing randomly. There's not.

Everyone has biased opinions about competing servers. It's great to take a step back and look at everything objectively.

By which he means "I'm jaded because RCC fell, so I now get a sort of elicit sexual thrill as I watch other people share my fate."
um lol and WTF are you talking about i thought he left it?

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
WB
Can you people stop wagging your E-penis around talking about other servers and ****? How is any of this relevant to NA Unbanning people. Oh it's not? So keep your **** in PMs. Same old tired ****.

TrinityArse

Sergeant Knight
75% of those who were banned were simply ****ing around. If they were unbanned, I'm sure they'd fix their behavior, and play seriously on the server. NA_PW's coming to an end because of its small playerbase.

gaham1

Grandmaster Knight
also alot of people that got banned probably dont know they are unbanned since i bet over half of them dont have TW account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom