EU Native Battle Open Future Native Tournament

Format?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

RonnyJonny

Sergeant at Arms
Future Native Tournament
I have hosted the last few tournaments so I figured i might wanna announce that I probably wont host another one so people wont wait for me to host the next one.
Hosting a tournament itself isnt the issue, its mainly the community making it hard to not get braindamaged but everyone already knows that so i wont have to elaborate further.
Incase someone else wants to host one, i ve put up a vote concerning the format.

I hope you re statisfied azorekt :grin: (what i think was funny is that literally NO ONE, not a single one complained about u getting banned 💀)

Even in Turkish tournament was used 8v8 format.i think it should be 8v8 format
It doesnt matter what happen in my tournaments because i was hosting according to the activity but as i see fantasy league made it worse and also we cant even play a single match in matchmaking so 6v6 would be cool for this winter atleast we can see more teams x)

I hope you re statisfied azorekt :grin: (what i think was funny is that literally NO ONE, not a single one complained about u getting banned 💀)
who asked? Provoking a guy who's not even longer playing since few months is just pathetic. Im happy, im not playing this game anymore around such a weird people. I hope u finally went out of your home little boy

Back
Top Bottom