Future DLC'S / update thoughts

Would you like to see a DLC in the future?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

i think it dont need dlc with so big mod community that made such good mods... mount and blade should be an example of how not charge extra money because they make a compleat game!
if it was electronic arts we will have to pay dlc for buy every existent faction or something like that :lol:

I would absolutely love to have KCD type rpg experience in Bannerlord. With the max size of maps there is room to have large explorable areas and epic battles. The political engine presents awesome possibilities. The trick would be getting timing in scenes and fast travel map to sync. The most grueling part would be adding depth and story to all the characters and locations. Maybe they could adopt some kind of community supported development structure and integrate amateur and fan made quests after some review. In this way hundreds of quests could be added with less $ and if free everyone could modder, gamers and company could profit. One with the pride of having their work officially showcased, two for receiving a better product at no cost and three the TW would benefit by producing a more massive product than would otherwise be possible.

I’m not a fan of multiple spinoffs. I’d like them to continue to develop the base game and am more than willing to pay for incremental updates and story content. Modding scene is so strong and potential so huge that I’m sure many conversion mods will be released. Don’t need official versions of that just give us the best base game possible and dev kit powerful enough to do amazing things. They will bring the goods and continue to support the game, I know it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this would be possible, but I think it would be really cool if they ever add a naval combat DLC, to expand the lakes on the continent into seas, and to make rivers larger, longer, and traversable. That way there wouldnt be a need to add an island or another continent or anything like that.

I'm not sure if this would be possible, but I think it would be really cool if they ever add a naval combat DLC, to expand the lakes on the continent into seas, and to make rivers larger, longer, and traversable. That way there wouldnt be a need to add an island or another continent or anything like that.
Then there wouldn't be much difference between EA and full release.

Compared to what some people are saying in here, DLC that Taleworlds release should have no effect on the release/version of Bannerlord's main game. Any form of DLC that should come out should be entirely new campaigns. Prophecy of Pendor for example; entirely new and seperate from Bannerlord's map. We have mods for that.
Fully agree with that, mods can do so much for the game and if a larger DLC would ever be released then I hope it would be during the same timeline as Medieval 2 total War. I love that era. The castles had multiple layers of defensives and etc etc. I'm rambling but the point is that I would love a future DLC about another time period and New story. (in like a year or 2 though, i wanna play bannerlords for a long time first.)

Where is the "depends" option. DLCs have had a tendency to cause gaming companies to make their games less moddable, because the publishers believe mods make them less likely to sell DLCs. I'll buy Bannerlord, but if they go this route I'm not going to pay for their next title.

I would like some sort of "story" DLCs or gameplay event DLCs that justify or help some of the retconning in Bannerlord in comparison to Warband and answer some questions somebody might have from coming into Warband from BL. Like, actual DLCs that take place IN Calradia, and not DLC like WFAS or NW. Would help link the two games together and let TW develop some of a sadly underutilised concept in their games, which is the story.

I hope DLCs will address:

Why is Battania more or less completely erased in Warband? In-game event or story involving some sort of justification for Battania's lack of existence in Warband (like, their culture is just gone) would be nice.

NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION

Rhodoks? They're somewhat present in the identity of Vlandia, but it would be cool to see an in-game event involving a Vlandian rebellion and the creation of the Rhodoks, or a story/quest where you have to assist with the rebellion (or crush it, who knows).

I would like some sort of "story" DLCs or gameplay event DLCs that justify or help some of the retconning in Bannerlord in comparison to Warband and answer some questions somebody might have from coming into Warband from BL. Like, actual DLCs that take place IN Calradia, and not DLC like WFAS or NW. Would help link the two games together and let TW develop some of a sadly underutilised concept in their games, which is the story.

I hope DLCs will address:

Why is Battania more or less completely erased in Warband? In-game event or story involving some sort of justification for Battania's lack of existence in Warband (like, their culture is just gone) would be nice.

NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION NORD INVASION

Rhodoks? They're somewhat present in the identity of Vlandia, but it would be cool to see an in-game event involving a Vlandian rebellion and the creation of the Rhodoks, or a story/quest where you have to assist with the rebellion (or crush it, who knows).
I would love to see a DLC featuring the nord invasion, I think it would be a really interesting event to play .
They've already said that you can execute lords. No worries there!
Thank god for that, but I just wish you could actually execute them yourself, preferably in public.. Perhaps to make a statement or strike fear in your opponents.

I for one would love to see a new part of the map being added, perhaps a new Island with new factions. I realize the game is not even out yet and asking for something like this is completely unnecessary. But in my opinion this would be a cool thing to expand on an already great story line once we have explored calradia.

yep, it could also be a cool way to introduce ships - just add some islands/pirates factions and make big rivers and lakes navigable by ships, viking style.

Back
Top Bottom