Funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.Fuzzy

Recruit
I came across a band of enemies and they had 0 troops.Obvisously a bug but hey i just wanted to post it where everyone would see :grin:

Ive actually fought myself. 1 opponent. It looked exactly like me but didn't move. It was in 951 haven't replicated the bug since.

Mr.Fuzzy said:
I came across a band of enemies and they had 0 troops.Obvisously a bug but hey i just wanted to post it where everyone would see :grin:
It's when say a couple of enemies gang up on a weaker party and the weaker party manages to kill off everyone in one of the others. Was there any prisoners?

Anyway you should be able to attack the party to get rid of it or just ignore them.

But it seems like a bug to me.

i once encountered a battle between a nord lord (forgot the name) and a vaegir caravan they both have 0 army and it wont end. i tried joining and used the attack without me, it showed of course no casualty on all sides then when i came back to the map their still fighting. i tried joining in the battle and there was no one on the field but me and my troops, i had to retreat to finish the fight which of course cost me some morale, but they where still fighting. the fight eventually ended when lord irya joined in.

Jagenfox said:
Mr.Fuzzy said:
It's when say a couple of enemies gang up on a weaker party and the weaker party manages to kill off everyone in one of the others. Was there any prisoners?

Anyway you should be able to attack the party to get rid of it or just ignore them.

But it seems like a bug to me.
Yes there were prisoners.

anifreak said:
i once encountered a battle between a nord lord (forgot the name) and a vaegir caravan they both have 0 army and it wont end. i tried joining and used the attack without me, it showed of course no casualty on all sides then when i came back to the map their still fighting. i tried joining in the battle and there was no one on the field but me and my troops, i had to retreat to finish the fight which of course cost me some morale, but they where still fighting. the fight eventually ended when lord irya joined in.
I encoutered something close to this : a battle between a Nord lord alone (his 43 men were all wounded) and a huge pack of Rodocks and Swadians lords (lets say nearly 1000 troops). The battle never ended for days, unless a group of Nord lords came and join the battle. 1 vs 1000, either he was a half god, or he popped in an unreachable place :/

Ash_Crow said:
anifreak said:
I encoutered something close to this : a battle between a Nord lord alone (his 43 men were all wounded) and a huge pack of Rodocks and Swadians lords (lets say nearly 1000 troops). The battle never ended for days, unless a group of Nord lords came and join the battle. 1 vs 1000, either he was a half god, or he popped in an unreachable place :/
This means that the lord was also wounded but not really.He was at 0 health and the game considered him alive and dead,Therefore creating the effect that he was not there and there but his guy was not in the battle making the game endless.As you said the Nord troops that would join him for reinforcements would be availible therefore allowing his party to lose (obvisouly)

Back
Top Bottom