funky graphics?

Users who are viewing this thread

mrpain

Recruit
I know this is still technicaly a beta but...my graphics look like this on the map screen:

ughoi.jpg

I got Warbands from direct2drive....is this legit?

Lanfeust said:
How are you able to play single player? On mines you can only play multiplayer or the tutorial....

i had the option of playing the single player campaign....was i not supposed to be able to?

looks like the sky is reflecting across the whole map as if it was water

I havnt had this problem i preordered off steam though but i doubt that makes a difference. Try tweaking with your graphics options.

mrpain said:
"preorder M&B warbands AND get free beta access!"
Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm Faranox, and I've been beta testing Mount and Blade: Warband for quite a while now, and you don't seem to realize that you can be in the beta without having pre-ordered Warband. Seeing as Lanefust did not state he bought the game from D2D, it's logical to ask for more information about his current situation before giving a more in depth response to his comment.
:mrgreen:

Wow, I feel like a ****. You just thought I was directing that comment at you, didn't you?

Andalusian_Guard said:
looks like the sky is reflecting across the whole map as if it was water

I havnt had this problem i preordered off steam though but i doubt that makes a difference. Try tweaking with your graphics options.

thank you sir! i went from direct x 9 to 7 and now it seems to look like it should! too lazy to post a screeny but i have sky in the air and grass at my feet!

I bought the game off this site, taleworlds sent me an email with my serial key and a download page where I can download the beta.

Lanfeust said:
I bought the game off this site, taleworlds sent me an email with my serial key and a download page where I can download the beta.
Okay, yeah. Same here. We can't play the singleplayer. Anyone who pre-ordered the M&B expansion Warband can play the singleplayer, along with some beta testers who applied to test the single player component.

Faranox said:
mrpain said:
"preorder M&B warbands AND get free beta access!"
Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm Faranox, and I've been beta testing Mount and Blade: Warband for quite a while now, and you don't seem to realize that you can be in the beta without having pre-ordered Warband. Seeing as Lanefust did not state he bought the game from D2D, it's logical to ask for more information about his current situation before giving a more in depth response to his comment.
:mrgreen:

Wow, I feel like a ****. You just thought I was directing that comment at you, didn't you?

to be honest, yes  :oops:

Faranox said:
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been high strung tonight.
No hard feelings?  :razz:

its cool bro...im just happy that apparantly im one of the first people to play the single player mode...hopefully the online beta servers come up soon

I bought Warband off of Steam today and I can play SP. I was hoping for more changes from the original, but I've only taken a quick and brief look so far.

Wait, so with the serial code I bought on this site is that to play the actual full version when it release of the expansion or did I just bought the old game and got access to the beta for the expansion?

mrpain said:
I know this is still technicaly a beta but...my graphics look like this on the map screen:

ughoi.jpg

I got Warbands from direct2drive....is this legit?

I have the exact same problem. Also some textures are just red...

Back
Top Bottom