SP - General Funding rebuild of villages

Users who are viewing this thread

I also believe that this is a great idea as well , but the question is how to accomplish it ?

I am leaning towards the idea of it costing food (for the new residents) hardwood (for reconstruction ) and gold (for basic necessities like wages ,farm equipment etc) as well as influence ( to use influence on the town/castle to call people to come this looted village ),but i am not sure on how much each should cost though and how long it should take to rebuild the village.

Also if the player is in the village personally supervising the reconstruction of the village depending on the highest engineering skill in the party the speed of rebuilding effort should be affected as well.

I'd like to have some option when finding a looted village, but I would rather spend time and food (like in a siege) for a reconstruction instead of just giving some money.
Why not have both?

Direct donations of
*livestock(cow, sheep & pigs)(maybe mules and horses aswell)
*Tools
*Donate troops to militia they wold revert from their normal troop types to militia instead of t5 units.
*Grain

Or you could just donate gold, and the Headsman in town would buy it in towns.

The difference would be that if you donated it directly you'd see "instant results" while if you did the gold path it would take 2-5 days ingame(since after all a year is alot shorter in Calradia..)

Back
Top Bottom