Fun Variety! Videos , Interviews and Raw Competitive Skirmish Vdeos

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone!:smile:

So this is something i wanted to do for some time. I am making a genuine effort to start up my channel again and along with other game play types i will also be posting bannerlord skirmish footage on a regular basis.I also started a series in which i want to interview somewhat prominent members of the community on topics about bannerlord and warband.

The interviews are intended to spark civil debate and conversation. I really want to underline the CIVIL part of that , not everyone is going to agree but having a good healthy argument can be very enjoyable to both parties.

Latest Compilation

This interview is far longer due to being all in voice chat as most probably will be. Due to this we also covered more ground.

Tried something new by putting all his dialogue through a text to speech. Not everyone may like that type of thing but he lays out his ideas very well.

The highlight of the game play videos is intended to be the banter my friends tend to have along with the actual combat....hopefully you enjoy watching or at least can be a nice background video.

practice scrim GKoA vs Ruby

If you have any suggestions for interview topics and questions please feel free to post. Also i apologize if sound is a bit off. Constructive feedback is appreciated.

P.S. first few videos had some mic issue , had to edit myself back into the interviews.[/MEDIA][/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom