FULL-Version+SUBMOD 1257AD 1.13AP Repolished 1.4 New!

Users who are viewing this thread

Amazing mod : huge and dense worldmap, great cities, beautiful and historical armor models. The AI horse archers are really great and deadly. I don't know how to use mine though (this game could use a skirmish button like the one in TW games). The story that emerge from this campaign is so interesting. I'm really having loads of fun. Thank you to everyone who worked on this.

I have a problem though :  I started as a lord of the Crusader State and we got crushed by our neighboring factions (Ikhanate, MAmelucks and Btzantine Empire), but the faction didn't disappear. The lords went ashtray but I can't renounce my vassalage because the faction's overlord disappeared. No one knows where he is... He is been missing for 88 days now. Is there any way, any cheat to find him out or cancel the vassalage so I can start my wn faction or serve another King ?

PS  one thing though : I was captured and got all my companions back except one noble companion (Peter). The traveller says he is in Tarsus, but he is neither in the tavern nor the castle. I don't have the option to hire him or even to buy him back to a ransom broker (I might already have paid his ransom, I don't remember). I have been travelling around and he still doesn't show up. Travellers keep on saying he is in Tarsus when he is not. Any idea how I can get him back ? (I gave him one of my best horse and armor, I'd like to get them back, even on his cold corpse).

Unexpected Error said:
Amazing mod : huge and dense worldmap, great cities, beautiful and historical armor models. The AI horse archers are really great and deadly. I don't know how to use mine though (this game could use a skirmish button like the one in TW games). The story that emerge from this campaign is so interesting. I'm really having loads of fun. Thank you to everyone who worked on this.

I have a problem though :  I started as a lord of the Crusader State and we got crushed by our neighboring factions (Ikhanate, MAmelucks and Btzantine Empire), but the faction didn't disappear. The lords went ashtray but I can't renounce my vassalage because the faction's overlord disappeared. No one knows where he is... He is been missing for 88 days now. Is there any way, any cheat to find him out or cancel the vassalage so I can start my wn faction or serve another King ?

PS  one thing though : I was captured and got all my companions back except one noble companion (Peter). The traveller says he is in Tarsus, but he is neither in the tavern nor the castle. I don't have the option to hire him or even to buy him back to a ransom broker (I might already have paid his ransom, I don't remember). I have been travelling around and he still doesn't show up. Travellers keep on saying he is in Tarsus when he is not. Any idea how I can get him back ? (I gave him one of my best horse and armor, I'd like to get them back, even on his cold corpse).

Sounds like you are in a very bad situation.. all you can do is try to get a fief for your kingdom. So the lords have a change to spawn there otherwise it can take a long time unlit they show up somewhere.. Then get a fief for yourself to get back the companion, maybe.

Thank you very much. That's what I did, and it worked somehow, The Lord never spammed but when I claimed the new fief and was denied so took the chance to renounce my oath. I'm now a vassal of France and after a huge struck of luck I could take a city without a fight.

Having now another trouble (not as serious though) because my chancellor, everytime I ask him informations about a Lord (any Lord, be it a lord from the Teutonic Order, the Golden Horde or the emirate of Granada) just repeat the same thing :  they all have the same rival (Seigneur Roberto of Portugal) and love interest in trhe same Ldy (Lady Jivette).

Since this is a graphical overhaul is it possible to combine it with submods that change gameplay stuff? Anyone did this?

HooTmAn -- thanks for updating this old favorite.  I'd spent a fair portion of my life playing the original mod, and now it looks like I will be on the hook for a lot more hours...

I am not a modder so am not sure if recording script errors is useful for determining the cause, but thought that I would post this screenie of the recent message that displayed when breaking camp the morning of day 5. The previous day I had recruited a second lance from my village.

There haven't been any other messages previously and I am enjoying your efforts, thanks again!

Script_Errors-01.jpg

Hi there, I installed the mod (as instructed) since many of the tweaks seemed promising. I imported my char and started exploring the game's feel. It is improved indeed, I like it very much. The changes are subtle but noticeable. Now, a couple of days in I got into a battle just to test the new features and tweaks, too.

I seem to be getting a strange skybox bug, (a black void between the sky and the ground) in every battle I tested since installing the mod:

otRtoiM.png

It's a graphical bug, not a crash. I could play the whole battle like that but it's very annoying.

This was not the case in 1257 AD 1.13 AP. I am sure this it's not the mod itself at fault, indeed I am playing Warband on DX7, 1024x768 res, every setting on low (don't ask, really ancient PC specs). I still don't feel that should be an issue, since like I said I play all Warband mods with this setup with no issue whatsoever.

EDIT: It seems I've solved the issue, for some reason I couldn't run the mod in DX9 but when I fixed that and ran in that mode the issue is not present. Of course I knew all along it wasn't really the a mod issue but a system issue but at least it's fixed now and I can play this great mod! A huge thank you for the devs and cheers to all players here!

download quota exceeded... Megaupload sucks for this kind of upload, it'd be better if we had access to it from some other registration free service or google drive...

I've tried to download it today, got that message and now I'm moving out until I don't have to deal with annoying registration to download the mod (submod).

any chance you could integrate KAOS political kit to your mod? I am sick of my liege messing around with ****ty lords, would love to start over as queen.

I'm playing AD 1257 Angry Peasants edition. I'm a king and I've defeated six or eight factions and I'm doing well, with a huge empire and vast wealth.  But immediately after taking the last Hungarian city, I start getting dozens of messages saying that MY OWN lords are attacking my fiefs, with no reason given.  I can't even enter my own cities any more.  I laid siege to one just to see what happens.  I won, but still could not enter the city!  I make my way back to my home court city, but of course I can't enter, and all the surrounding fiefs are in flames, and I see a battle going one between two of my own lords!  I was not allowed to join the battle, and soon after they stopped fighting and both fled from me.  I consider this odd behavior in a game, with no explanations given.  I thought my vassals loved me, but now I am harassed by doubts.  Is this some kind of weird civil war?  Has this happened to anyone else?  What do I do?  Help!

after a few in-game weeks my game stopped creating saves (on realistic mode). trying quick save doesnt work either. so past certain point i cant save progress any more and the game is essentially over. any ideas?

KarGreight Alkhanuni said:
Kaptain Cnuckles said:
KarGreight Alkhanuni said:
Is this mod compapitable with vers.1.173?
I've used it myself, works just as well as it always has.
Is it good to download this verson,or enhanced version,what is difference?
While I can't really vouch for what other submods (like Enhanced or Medieval Conquest mods are like), I do see a lot of bugs mentioned in the ModDB comments. I can suggest an alternative to MC and Enhanced that I've tried successfully (as well as being generally not too buggy).

1257 Reloaded Submod is mostly bug-fixes and game-play tweaks, while Repolished is mostly graphical improvements. I checked with the author of the Reloaded submod, and was told (albeit bluntly) that since this mod's mostly just textures and music, you can technically install his submod over top of this one. That way you keep most of the graphical improvements from this mod, but still get the full functionality of his. Use Repolished as a base, and copy+paste Reloaded's files over top. Works fine from what I've tested.

Soooo, I bumped into this in mobdb:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/1257ad-enhanced-edition

I'm gessing is not the same as this "retweak". Anyway, I didn't downloaded it cause people are complaining that kingdoms won't go to war.

Is it the same as this one?

Back
Top Bottom